Eligibility Criteria and Counselling Process
- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery is an undergraduate course of 5 and 1/2 Years including internship.
- BHMS Admission through NEET – The admissions to this course will be granted only through NEET Scores and AYUSH NEET Counseling.
- Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary (10+2) or it’s equivalent examination with subjects including Physics, Chemistry, Biology are eligible to apply.
AYUSH NEET Counselling is conducted for admission in BHMS courses in India based on NEET Scores. AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee
(AACCC) is responsible for conducting the counselling process. AYUSH NEET Counseling for the undergraduate courses will be held for the 15% seats of government and government-aided institutes. The seats will be allotted to the candidates based on the factors like NEET Result, choices filled, seats available, reservation criteria, etc.
Admission to AYUSH through NEET Eligibility Criteria
|Qualifying Exam||10+2 with PCB (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) and English as core subjects from a recognized board.
|Minimum Age Requirement||17 Years as of December 31 of the Year of NEET Exam
|Maximum Age Limit||25 years of age or more for unreserved category candidates and 30 years of age for reserved and PwD (Persons with Disability) category candidates.
|Qualifying Marks||UR - 50%; OBC/SC/ST - 40%; PH - 45%
|Maximum Attempts||No limit
|Nationality||Indian Nationals, NRIs, OCIs, PIOs & Foreign Nationals
AYUSH NEET Centralised Counselling Process
- The authorities will conduct AYUSH NEET Centralised Counseling Process for 15% of AIQ (All India Quota) seats in Homoeopathy colleges across the country.
- Candidates need to fill their choice of colleges and courses within the deadline.
- In case, the students fail to lock their choices, past the deadline, the same will be done by default.
- The authorities will release a seat allotment list after subsequent counseling rounds.
- The candidates who weren’t allotted seats in the first round are allowed to take part in the subsequent rounds by entering fresh choices.
AYUSH NEET State Counselling Process
- 85% of state quota seats will be filled under AYUSH NEET State Counseling.
- The seats of private institutes will be filled under AYUSH NEET State Counseling.
- The candidates are highly advised to go through the website of the respective Institutes to check their eligibility criteria as they may differ.
*This Criterion may be subjected to change as per the Government Rules